Monday, October 3, 2011

Holidays - or How to Paint in a very small space

Finally it's time to sit down and update my blog with the paintings I did while on holidays. 

I must admit that painting whilst travelling in the confined space of a very small caravan can be quite a challenge, however I was able to keep painting by limiting myself to A3 size canvass sheets, which I could finish in just a few hours, rather than doing anything too big.  In any event, I was able to get quite a few paintings done, and I definitely have more ideas to go now that I'm home again.

I haven't loaded all of the paintings - just a sample - to show you that I am still painting in all styles.


Collision

Cosmos Botanical

Droving at Hughenden

Lorikeet

Winter at Dalby

Study in Blue

Blackbutts

Salmon Hole - Beachport SA

Mandarins

Flowing water

Waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment